9225 Ulmerton Road Ste 310 Largo, FL 33771     Phone: (727) 210-0980    Fax: (727) 210-0747


Business Owners Policies (BOP): A BOP policy covers for general liability and property damage. As a business owner, it is important to cover for any trips and falls but also the equipment and property inside the building. A landlord may only require general liability coverage at $500,000 or more but a carrier can offer additional coverage for property in the same policy.

Commercial Auto: Individuals and employees of a company who drive a vehiclecan benefit from this policy. A business should have a comercial auto policy for the commercial employee drivers, business purposes who have work related motives and/or property inside the vehicle. If an accident occurs, a personal lines auto policy will not cover claims for business activies. 

Liquor Liability: This policy covers the insured for any bodily injury or property damage related from an intoxicated person who was served alcohol on the premises. It is common for bars, restaurants and clubs to own a liquor license and liquor liability policy.

Condo Associations; Apartment Buildings; Commercial Property Management Companies; Fraternities: Elks, Masons, Shriners